Friday 6 April 2012

Babylove

I have no idea if any one is reading my posts or if you can even see my pictures. I am being lazy and not re-photographing all my pages, as the photos were on my old lap-top and the screen had cracked. So now I am just coping then from my facebook page so I guess the quality is compromised and possibly not even showing.

Anyways I have 2 pages to show you today! One is fairly much just photos but you always have so many pics of lovely squishy new babies it seems unfair not to use them.


The second is my favorite newborn pic I love it so I just had to enlarge it! The caption says "baby is another word for love"


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaz, they are showing fine :) Gorgeous Baby pics!!!!!
    I will reply to your message soon, just quickly popping in to leave you some love <3

    ReplyDelete