Monday 26 August 2013

Our very own prince...

Just a few days before my son's second birthday, the royal family announced that they would call their baby George. Well as you can imagine my son George was suddenly given a very regal new nickname...Prince George. Here is a layout or my "poorly" prince on his birthday. Little did we know that he would end up being very unwell with pneumonia a few days later.

 
I used this sketch from Artfull crafts August challenge.


I used the buttons as they reflected the buttons on his overalls.

 
Look at the lovely silver shine to this paper

 
I used this little tag to make hidden journaling, as I am not a very tidy writer.
 
 
Thanks so much for looking, feel free to leave me some feedback.
 
 
I am entering this in
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Cute layout and little Prince George, lol. Thanks for sharing it with us in our latest challenge over at Creative Craft Cottage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours, and what a little cutie. Great to see you at Creative Craft Cottage

    ReplyDelete