Sunday 2 September 2012

Ball Girl

My beautiful daughter had her ball last month. She looked amazing in her blue satin gown. I can't belive the little baby I had has grown into this beautiful woman! her is the layout I made of her in her ball gown.
 
I had a play with making the little flowers, not sure if I have the technique right! Each little flower is 3 layers and I used the offcuts of the photoand the backing paper to make them. Here is a close up of my flowers.
 
 
I am entering this in Southern girls Challenge- it's all about the flora!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing layout! Amethyst looks gorgeous and the layout is perfect to highlight the photos of you lovely daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, I like that you've left it simple with just a few lovely embellishments, to really show off the beautiful pictures.
    Thanks for playing along in our "It's all about the Flora" Challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete