Saturday 7 February 2015

Some me time.

Well its been a good year since I used this blog, Having 6 children (well 2 are now adults) can really eat into my "me time" Well my youngest started kindy and I'm slowly beginning to find a little bit of time to do the things I enjoy.

My sister years ago (16 to be exact) took photos of my family while she was doing a photography course. And a few days ago she gave me this black and white photo of my oldest baby who is now 20 years old. So I had a little play and made this scrapbook layout with it.


Hopefully now I have done one I might get the chance to do a few more. I'm entering this into Southern Girls Challenge Sparkle and shine. Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fantastic layout Karen. Love the colours, they match the black and white phot wonderfully. Lovely to see you back scrapping :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this layout Karen. You should head on over to the Southern Girls blog, we have a surprise for you! http://southerngirlschallenge.blogspot.co.nz/2015/03/the-winners-circle-sparkle-shine.html. Hugs, Wends x SGC DT

    ReplyDelete