Tuesday 9 April 2013

40th Blog Post

Wow 40 posts, thats seems alot but compared to some people I guess it is just a drop in the bucket!

Today I want to share with you a special photo taken by my mother of my 3 year old playing skipping rope with my 90 year old Grandad and my cousin. It was so cute to watch the men playing with her...made my heart MELT. Anyway as we speak my grandad is quite unwell so that makes this photo even more special to me.

This is the layout I have created using greens and browns. I was quite pleased with the colours in the "artifical" electric light but in the day it seems a little less coordinated.



 Here is a close up of my little cluster


I am entering this into Southern Girls Challenge -Make like a Zebra (using stripey paper)


Thanks for looking :)

2 comments:

  1. What a fun layout!I love the action photo of your little one-too cute! Thanks for joining us at SGC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photo to scrap, such a lovely page that showcases your picture beautifully. You've chosen very pretty colours that work so well together.

    Thanks for playing along in our Make like a Zebra challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Southern Girls DT

    ReplyDelete