Sunday 5 May 2013

My littlest princess

Miss 3 loves to dress up and on a recent trip to the zoo she decided she would dress like a fairy princess. Around every corner it was the same story "mum take a photo of the fairy princess" "look at me, look at me, look at me"


 
 
I had a lot of trouble with todays light and the glare off the photo from the flash, so the photos are not the best.
 
Here is a close up of one of the pretty flowers by Petaloo 
 
  I won this kit from Scraps of elegance- it was their Feburary kit- Lovesong. Lots of lovely goodies.

Southern Girls Challenge this fortnight is "you can say that again" using a sentiment. Here is a close up of the sentiment on my layout (so true) "I love you so much my sweetie, can't you see it in my eyes?


Thanks for looking and thanks for your comments :)

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous job on your layout Karen, (of course you have an adorable little princess for the main focus image) wonderful quote!

    So glad that you joined us at Southern Girls Challenges!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´
    Shell in Alaska
    http://www.akstamping.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete