Monday 11 March 2013

Dotty about you!

This is what I have made today. I have been wanting to scrap this picture of my little Vanessa on the tramp for a while, but with limited supplies and ideas it has been sitting for a while. I decided to go with a black and red theme but my cuboard was sadly lacking in black things. So has ended up with more green and orange than I wanted. I must go and learn how to make my own wee flowers.I also experimented with distressing the edges of the paper, not sure I have the technique right yet. I folded the edges then roughed them with a file. Anyways here is my page...

 
The gorgeous dress she is wearing was made especially for Nessa for my Grandad's 90th birthday party by my friend Kyra.
 
I have added a Tag in the bottom left corner, so I will enter this in the Southern Girls Challenge - Tag you're it
I didn't have any ready made tags so I have cut this from some black card and added some bakers twine and a lil black button.



1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout Karen, a wonderful photo of the Vanessa!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Southern Girls this round! Hope to see you again soon!

    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Shell in Alaska♥

    P.S. Please remove word verification, for continued comments from DT....thanks!

    ReplyDelete