Saturday 23 June 2012

Echo Park Baby

A few months back I won a pack of paper from Echo Park  Blog hop. And as I had never won anything scrapbooky before and never used just one type of paper for a project, I set to and created these 2 pages for my sons scrapbook.

The first one is my sweet baby exploring in the yard on a hot summer afternoon.


I am entering this in the Southern girls challenge  Oh Baby Baby.

The second layout is again of George outside in his exersaucer watching his parents lay a path.
He is such a blessing and is growing too quickly.

I used only the Echo park paper pack Victoria Gardens,  I think perhaps it is a bit too busy and perhaps i should have used some plain paper to co-ordinate but I had fun playing with my new paper :)

Thanks for looking <3


1 comment:

  1. I love these, you did a fab job with the papers. George is such a little cutie.

    ReplyDelete